Who do I need to buy a wedding gift for?
It can be very overwhelming thinking of all the thank you gifts you have to buy. I have compiled a list of all of the people you may wish to buy a gift for with some suggestions. You by no means need to buy for all of these so don’t panic.
I have provided links to any products I produce or my fellow wedding professionals can help with.
Wedding Gift List
Here is the list
- Bride – the groom often sends the bride a gift to open on the wedding day. This can be jewellery for the day, flowers, or something more personal.
- Groom – as above – some companies provide a groom box with socks, alcohol etc with small tags to reference each item
- Bridemaids – champagne flutes, hangers,
- Best man – pint glass, socks, cufflinks
- Flower Girls – water bottle, mason jar, teddy, sweets
- Page boys – as above
- Ushers – socks, hip flask, whiskey glass,
- Mother and father of the bride and groom
- Family members who have helped – did they make they buffet, baked the cake, altered your dress
There may also be some of the people you have paid for their services, but you still wish to but them a gift:
- Make up artists
- Cake maker
- STATIONER lol
Things to remember
All these gifts can quickly add up. Set yourself a budget and decide how much to spend on each member of your wedding party.